4M FINE ELEC
Fine ELEC combines Design and Calculations in a Fully Integrated Environment, making all the required calculations for any Electrical Building Installation directly from drawings, hence producing automatically all the study results: Calculation sheets, technical reports, bill of materials and costing, as well as all the final drawings (plan views, panel diagrams, details) fully updated.
Fine ELEC consists of two components, synergistically interacting between each other:
- The CAD Component, a powerful autonomous tool, based on 4MCAD, including a flexible cad interface for designing the installation and an expert system for producing the final drawings (plan views of the installation, block diagram, panel drawings details etc).
- The Calculations Component, an advanced calculation environment, using a spreadsheet-like functionality and a rich methodological background. It provides all the calculation results of the network, in a perfectly presented and completely documented way.
Advanced CAD Interface
Fine ELEC has an advanced CAD interface for designing any electrical installation in two simple steps:
- Location of the installation components on the ground plan (panels, receptors, appliances, lights, switches etc).
- Cable Drawing design (auto-routing) with simple or more sophisticated commands (i.e. “Cables Parallel to Wall, automatically connected to the receptors” command) that speed up the process. The view plan can be in any DWG or DXF file format or even taken from a scanner (bitmap file). Also the Architectural plan can be drawn from scratch through the AutoBLD (Architectural) commands of the package.
Working with 4MCAD you are capable to:
- Start immediately working on your existing job (dwg drawings, autolisp applications, fonts etc)
- Communicate with anyone else (open dwg file format compatible with any autocad version)
- Feel Safe and absolutely Legal (opposite to licensee authorities sush as BSA etc)
- Save a lot of money(costs are 15 to 20 times less than the existing competition)